Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post from the Sea

Hello...I am writing from the Carnival Elation somewhere off the coast of Southern California. We will be back in San Diego tomorrow and I should be back in Tucson by the evening. I have had the most Amazing vacation. God really knew how much I needed it! I miss my dog Simba but I am sure he will be super excited to see us tomorrow. Aimee and I have had fun watching all the drunk people do Karaoke and taking pictures of the guy in the striped orange shirt Eddie called Waldo! The food has been soo great and the free room services we have ordered almost every day has been a treat! I dont know how we will ever go back to everyday life again! hahah..Pictures are soon to come!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!! I am soooooo JEALOUS!!!! Post pics and ya GOTTA call me when you get back!!!!!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!