Tuesday, May 12, 2009

M.I.A.

Soo..i have been M.I.A from my blog for quite sometime. So here is what has been going on with me...

First of all I am going on a cruise May 24th! My family and my dear friend Aimee, and Bro and Sis Zamorano will be going to San Diego and Catalina Island for 4 days on Carnival Cruise line! I have been on a cruise before so I know it is going to be amazing!


There have been tons of church functions going on lately. First it was District conference, then Youth convention, and last Saturday was Uplink in Casa Grande. All three were pretty amazing. I have to say though that I just want to relax for a while! I have been having great fun with some of the new members of our church. Life over all is pretty Good. God has blessed!

I seriously need to finish writing my book. I have everything I need just lacking the motivation! Lord help me with that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yesssss you do need to write your sequel! :) And I am so ready to go on vacation!! :)