Monday, March 3, 2008

Its a good day!


Hi! Yes its March!! Spring is here. Its getting nice and warm in Tucson and i am loving it!


My article in Reflections magazine finally came out. I was sent 5 copys and thought they did a wonderful job in presenting it. I also had a talk with my Pastor and he was totally okay with me making up business cards to pass out to people who purchase my book. They are ordered and should be here in a couple of days, just in time for my trip to Pentecostal Writers Institute in St. Louis next Wednesday!! I also let him know that my goal is to eventually be a ladies speaker. He said he would pass the word out. So we shall see what will become of my dream!!

My website is finally up. It has the shopping cart working so you can actually purchase my book. It still needs work but at least it works. I have a new domain for it. Its http://www.lorrainem.com/ It has a guestbook on it too.


I also got to sing the other day at church. I felt like i was having a nerves break down the night before because i hadnt sang in so long. I figured maybe that isnt my calling anymore. Maybe i'm just not a singer anymore. But to my surprise God showed up that Sunday morning and blessed. So i guess i am still a singer! ha.


I have been thinking how i really need to go on a vacation. Not a church conference. Those are great and all but i need a real vacation. A vacation where i don't to get dressed up for church. I can just stay in my jean skirt and not do my hair. Just relax and have fun. So...who knows. Maybe i will get to do something like that with a little help from my friends!


I seems to have things figured out for writing my next book. I think i am going to call it either Broken Blessings or On the Battle Ground. I like them both. Plus i just bought the domain name On The Battle Ground.com. Dont know yet. The only really thing that is missing is my motivation to write the book. I have the time but dont feel like writing. I must make that a priority if i expect to have it out by General Conference in October in North Carolina. The Lord knows.


So scratch famousinbattle.com. its www.lorrainem.com

No comments: