Monday, October 3, 2011

Update of My Life




I realize before the other day I hadn't posted anything about the recent happenings in my life. First of all back in March I got the privilege of visiting Christian Life College in Stockton, Ca. That was an amazing experience and I enjoyed meeting the talented and fabulous students that that school. I also really felt a strong touch of God in every service I was able to attend.

I July I did another one of my Freebie Challenges for my 31st birthday and survived!

I September I went on a family vacation to Southern California and from there went on a 7 day cruise to Mexico. Also in September I took my mom for her birthday to see Westside Story the Broadway Musical. This I have to say was a classic Broadway show but I was really disappointed with some of the very vulgar scenes that I could have gladly done without.

In this month of October I patiently await my trip to St. Paul, Minnesota to visit a dear bible college buddy. I will be taking a tour of ABI where my childhood pastor Rev Charles Croy attended Bible College.

No comments: