Saturday, October 15, 2011

Minnesota!


What am amazing time I had with my dear JCM friend Robyn Smith last weekend in St. Paul Minnesota! It was a much needed get away and I loved every minute I got to spend with her and my new friends from Apostolic Bible Institute! The leaves there were turning their beautiful burnt orange color and the Mall of America was a huge treat for me! We also were able to cross into Wisconsin and walk around a beautiful park with a lake and tiny row boats. We stopped at the Capitol in St. Paul and explored this old Catherdral. I pray God allows me the opportunity to someday return. The Lord did some wonderful things for me there and allowed me to be able to testify during the Sunday night service about my book. I distinctly remember feeling the Lord's embrace in that prayer before service that Sunday. It is something I will never forget!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Lori!!! Me and my friend Destiny would like to present you with a fun, holiday challenge!!! Go to this link for the details!!! http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/ugly-sweater-challenge.html

Lorraine M. said...

If Only we hadnt thrown away all of my moms ugly Christmas sweaters when she wasnt looking! Bhaha! We actually did this a few years ago and it was awesome. Our youth cell group had a blast and Eric tried to wear a Mexican Flag Pancho as his ugly Christmas sweater. He didnt win tho! lol Im gonna say I will think about this one! lol Love ya :)