Monday, January 11, 2010

Its a New Year!

Its insane how 2010 kinda of creeped up on us. I think I'm still in denial that this will be there year that I turn the huge and horrid big 3-0! Is this really real? I dont feel a day past 23!I dont know exactly how I feel about all these monumentus events that will be bestowed by 2010. My youngest brother is moving out into his own home in a few days and although I know I will see him often it still remain bittersweet.

I got my wheelchair finally and I have to say that my mother was probably more excited than I was. Its taken a while for me to get used to it.

My dearest friend Sarah from bible college came and spent a few days with me and that was great. We had so much to talk about and I'm know there were topics we didnt even get a chance to touch. Its was nice having someone here who knows that part of me that hardly anyone really understands. JCM was a huge part of my life and probably some of my most memorable days were spent there.

There is so much more to say and hopefully I will get back and write more and try to be a bit more consistant about blogging. Life has a way of catching up to you and taking you for a loop when you least expect it.

No comments: