Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ashley's Wedding...



So its already been almost 2 weeks since I went to Ashley Shirk now Haug's wedding in Plymouth, Indiana. I was one 10 bridesmaids and although it was suppper cold and it snowed I still had an amazing time! My dress as you will see was just beautiful. I am actually going to wear the dress again for the Conqueors Conference the beginning of January. I also got to see my other amazing JCM friend Ashley Bowman now Nutter from Louisiana. We hadnt seen each other for 3 1/2 years yet we picked up right where we left off. It was funny that we had the same kind of zebra pattern purse and black peacoat! Although I was a little bit anxious about this trip and had a couple of panicked moments everything worked out great! Praise God!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Oooooo I loved that dress!!!! It was soooooooo CUTE and cool and everthing!!! LOL AND I loved your purse...PJ has good taste! =) Oh man...we never got our picture together!!!

Joe Ginty said...

Hi! thanks for visiting my blog...I saw you at conquerors' conference but was not able to talk to you. Hope to see you again soon. I like your blog!