Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summary of My Life




2010 is half way over and so I figured it was time to give the update on whats going on with me so far.

First of all, last weekend I was in San Diego, Ca for Kendra McCary and Kris Molina's wedding. Both of my brothers were in it and Kris has pretty much been like another brother to me over the years. The wedding took place on the beautiful sandy beach right in front of the Del Coronado Hotel. The sun was out and the weather was cold compare to the Arizona heat we are all used to. I am extremely happy for the both of them and know God has great things in store for them!

This past weekend also allowed us to meet up with some church friends at Sea World on Friday and visit my favorite spots in the entire world on Thursday, Belmont Park. Friday morning we had a lovely breakfast at Panera Bread. If you have never been there you are seriously missing out. The last time I had Panera was 5 years ago in Conneticut.

Next month is my 30th Birthday and I have to say it is not going to be easy for me. There are a lot of things I could say about it but I will just leave the scripture Joel 2:25-26 because thats whats been in my heart lately. God can restore the things that have been lost. I'm trying to keep reminding myself of that.

I am also considering going on a missions trip to Spain/Portugal next year. Its quite a bit of money but for 5 years Spain has been burning a whole in my heart. I havent been able to get away from it and I believe that one day I will go to that country.

There is also a cruise that is a possibility in either October or Novemeber that is is in the works but thats also up in the air.

Senior Camp is a few weeks away and although I have been a counselor for 3 years already I have not heard any word about me going. So, I guess I just have to wait and see.

My brother Eric and I are still youth cell leaders and I have recently started to help write the lessons for the kids as well. I love each and every one of them soo much and know that they are one of the reasons why I am still in Tucson.

I'm still one of the piano players for the Spanish music department. Its something I really enjoy and has challenged me every step of the way. God is moving in Spanish ministries and I am very excited to see where that will go!

No comments: