Friday, June 12, 2009

Arizona Campmeeting



This past week I attended Arizona Campmeeting. Sadly I was not there long enough and the one actual service that I did go to there was no preaching. God decided to do His thing and it was exactly what I needed! The choir sang "I've Gotta Feeling Everythings Gonna Be Alright!" I remember the same thing happened at Campmeeting in 2003 and the place came unglued!

There were some high moments and some low moments but overall I am thankful I was able to attend. I got to see some of my Amazing friends at the lock in and hung out with some of them at Cheesecake Factory Wednesday night.

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Woooooooohooooooooooo!!! Soooooooo glad you came!!! It was fun!!!

Keri Garrett said...

It was nice to see you even though I only got to say "HI"!